Our Exchange Policy:
All items offered on the Jewelry Depot Houston online store are up for sale before being purchased. We make every attempt to only offer products that are readily accessible for purchase and in stock, however occasionally a product may only be available through a custom order. Although we will ensure that the jewelry piece is supplied to you urgently and in accordance with your instructions, we sincerely regret for any difficulty or delay this may create.
Jewelry Depot Houston has the right to cancel an order and issue a full refund to the buyer in the extremely unlikely event that there is any type of typographical error on our website, including but not limited to inaccurate pricing or descriptive phrasing.
“Custom Order” refers to items that must be made specifically for the client, require detailed instructions from the customer, or undergo substantial modifications at the customer’s request. Your custom design order’s production time may take longer than a week to complete depending on its complexity and degree of intricacy.
For all orders above $1,000.00 Jewelry Depot Houston is happy to provide free overnight shipping; for orders under $1,000.00 free ground shipping (often second day) is provided. The majority of our deliveries are made via FedEx, which we gladly use for all shipments. Please be aware that we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Internationally. After placing your order, please allow up to 2 working days for your things to be sent.
At Jewelry Depot Houston, we strive to send in-stock items the same day as a customer’s order. Shipping delays can occur for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Payments that take longer than 24 hours to process.
- Modifications to items, such as ring size or personalised engraving.
- A specific modification or alteration to an item.
- The ring’s personalization or sizing.
1. Finished jewelry that is in-stock and accessible.
a. 14-day full refund
- An RMA number must be sought and written on the return label for purchases made over the phone or online.
- The item must be returned within 14 calendar days and have a postmark on it or be delivered personally.
b. The Return Period starts
- The day the shipment provider makes an effort to deliver the package to the confirmed shipping destination; or, if your item is shipped “Hold for Pickup,” the day it arrives at a FedEx station (or other shipping provider).
- Should you ask for a delivery delay, the day your order would have been prepared.
- For purchases made in-store, the 14-day period begins the day you get notification that your order is prepared for pickup.
c. The item must be brand-new or unworn, and it must have the original packing, certificates, and receipts, as necessary. Must not have undergone any alterations from anyone besides Jewelry Depot Houston.
d. Please give us 10 business days from the time we receive your return to check the contents and condition of the returned item(s), process your refund, and send you your money back. The refund will be processed using the same method of payment as the initial transaction, and it can take up to 4 weeks for the money to appear in your account in extremely unusual circumstances.
2. Custom orders cannot be returned: (Non-Returnable)
This applies to products that have been specially engraved as well. Moreover, because every step of the custom jewelry design process requires client approval, after the final product has been accepted in person or electronically, it cannot be returned specifically modified items.
3. Loose Diamonds and Gemstones
- 7 day full return policy from the date of purchase (if made in-store); 7 day delivery policy (if online.)
- Where applicable, the original receipt, certificate, and packaging are required.
- An RMA number must be requested for phone and/or online orders, and the item must be hand delivered or mailed within 7 business days after receiving it.
4. Return Shipping:
- A return receipt must be accompanied by all returns, which must be returned via USPS Registered Mail. Please get in touch with us to arrange special shipping for items costing more than $15,000.00. Your RMA # must be written on the box label. Postage and insurance for returned items are the customer’s responsibility. Packages lost in transit are not the responsibility of Jewelry Depot Houston.
- Returns can be mailed or made in person to:
Jewelry Depot Houston (RMA #_____)
6222 Richmond Ave, Suite # 100
Houston, TX 77057