1. What we gather?
We might get the following data:
* Contact details, such as an email address.
* Information about demographics, including zip code, preferences, and hobbies.
* Additional customer-relevant details.
2. What we do with the information we gather?
To better understand your needs and serve you, we need certain information in particular for the reasons listed below.
* Keeping internal records.
* We might make use of the data to make our goods and services better.
* Using the email address you have supplied, we may send you promotional emails on occasion about new products, exclusive deals, or other topics * We think you’ll find interesting.
* Your information might occasionally be used by us to get in touch with you for promotional purposes. We may get in touch with you via phone, fax, email, or mail. We might use the data to modify the website to better reflect your interests.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards in place to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of the information we collect online.
4. How cookies are used?
A cookie is a little file that requests permission to be stored on the hard disc of your computer. Once you consent, the file is added, and the cookie assists in online traffic analysis or notifies you when you visit a specific website. Web apps can respond to you specifically thanks to cookies. By obtaining and retaining information about your preferences, the web application can adjust its operations to meet your needs, likes, and dislikes.
In order to determine which pages are being used, we use traffic log cookies. This enables us to analyse web page traffic data and enhance our website so that it better suits the demands of users. This data is solely used by us for statistical analysis, after which it is deleted.
5. Other websites’ links.
6. Having control over your personal data
The following options are available to you for limiting the gathering or use of your personal data:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every time you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
Without your consent or unless compelled by law, we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties. If you tell us that you want this to happen, we may use your personal information to send you information about third parties we believe you might find interesting.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998, you have the right to a description of the personal data we hold about you. There will be a modest cost. To request a copy of the information we hold about you, send us an email at email@example.com.
Please write to or email us as soon as you can at the address above if you think any information we have on you is inaccurate or incomplete. Any inaccurate information will be updated right away.